Welcome to JujutsuGo!
Jujutsu is a product search service. Imagine that you're in a city that you've never been to before. It may be nice and novel, but it just may not be quite right without your favorite yogurt. However, JujutsuGo aims to change all of that. Simply enter the city and state you are in into our form on our main page and a little ninja will be dispatched and search for your products and deliver the results in less than half the time it takes for you to count to ten.
No, honestly, we wish we did have a ninja (and if you know of any willing to work for us, tell him that we're hiring), but in the mean time, we have to use a clunky database. We are currently aiming to attain contracts with both major food chains and small and local stores (that little coffee shop deserves some attention too), but we haven't reached that stage yet, so for now, it is just a demo with a database (Microsoft SQL Compact for you nerds) filled with "dummy-data" and set in the legendary, mystic city of Atlantis. We hope you enjoy it and ask you to continually check back for when the actual data begins to role out.
Perform a Basic Query
- Choose the state you are currently in
- Choose the city you are currently in from the resulting drop-down menu
- Enter in the products wish to search for
- A resulting map and table are generated. Mouse over the table row of each store to see the marker on the map bounce.
Seeing Resulting Produce Information Form the Store
In the resulting table, click the the "Store" link to see the products you searched that are in the store as well as their category, isle, brand, price, and unit the price is defined for.
Perform Advanced Searches
- After performing a search, click on the link in the resulting table for the store (no the address).
- In the resulting pop-up, click on the store link once again.
- A dialogue pops up allowing you to by store, with a dropdown menu by default selected to the store that brought you to the dialogue.
By Any Other Attrbute
Repeat the steps outlined the the by store section, but in step 2, click on the alternate desired attribute instead.
Create an Account
Click "register" and fill out the resulting form.
Shopping lists allow you to store common searches so you don't have to type the data each and every time. The data in these shopping lists are stored in your user account.
Creating a List
- Log in to your user account register as a new user to JujutsuGo.com
- After a series of animations, a list of shopping lists will appear in the middle-left region of the screen.
- Click on "new list"
- Fill in the information. In the "Products" field, make a list of products with the first letter of each product capitalized, separated by commas, and no spaces in between (e.g. "Apples,Carrots,Beef").
Using a List
To populate the query box with the produce in your list, drag the basket next to the desired list into the shopping cart adjacent to the standard search form.